Tuesday 25 June 2013

ABOUT ME

I love food. I literally LOVE food. While I am eating breakfast, I am thinking about lunch and whilst eating lunch, I am planning supper. Then after supper when I am relaxing I am checking out dishes on food spotting, catching up on restaurant news on the Squaremeal or just reading a recipe book (although not all at the same time).....you get the picture....I am OBSESSED!!

I am writing this blog to share my fascination with food before I turn into Augustus Gloop!!

I am a mummy to a gorgeous little 5 year old girl and I am engaged to a lovely frenchman who has somehow managed to intensify my love of food and wine even more!! In the midst of all this eating I am also absolute gym bunny and every so often I love a crazy diet (otherwise I would have exploded by now)!

No comments:

Post a Comment